- Ryan got home early and started mowing the lawn.
- 20 minutes later, the clutch went out so the tractor is now in the driveway up on a jack and the half the front lawn is still long.
- Had dinner with Don and Katie. But they headed home pretty early to put Little D to bed.
- Ran to the store to get last minute pictures printed for our big "day of scrapbooking" trip on Saturday.
- Turned the house upside down looking for my missing paper.
- I watched re-runs of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge while Ryan played pool.
- Stayed up way too late for no good reason.
- Got a call from Nicole at 7am. No scrapbooking trip. Don't ask.
- Determined to get some scrapbooking done on my own, I started organizing pictures and laying out some pages.
- 20 minutes later, I'm entertaining the kids while Ryan naps on the couch.
- We all took a trip to Lowe's for a short list of items to finish up the bar and a couple of other projects around the house.
- Put the kids to bed and worked on finishing the bar.
- Moved the window air conditioner to our bedroom because it was so humid and sticky.
- Played scrabble in our cool room.
- The kids woke up way too early.
- 20 minutes later they're both already in tears they're still so tired.
- Lazed around all morning till it was time to go to church. (Sawyer took a nap)
- Went to church.
- Stopped at Menard's on our way home for a couple of things forgotten off our short list the previous day at Lowe's, as well as a replacement for our broken bathroom faucet.
- Made biscuits and gravy for lunch *yummy!!*
- Fixed the faucet.
- Finished mowing the lawn.
- Finished up the moulding around the bar window. First coat of laquer on, Yeah!!
- Went upstairs to go to bed early because we couldn't breathe downstairs.
Anyway, it didn't seem like we did much this weekend. It felt like we just kind of had a blah couple of days. But I guess we actually got alot done when I look back on it.
Now Ryan's off to Boston for the week to go to some training course for work. He's back late Thursday night, and then he doesn't have to go in to work Friday. Yeah!! a three day weekend!
I have a whole lot of lofty goals as far as things I'd like to get done while he's gone. Just like always. And just like always, I'm sure not one thing will get 100% done. My main "assignment" is to complete is sanding and recoating the bar top a few more times, as well as painting all the trim around the bar window. I also want to paint a shelf that's in that room. Ryan's having a couple of people over next weekend and I think we're going to have a barbeque on Sunday, so I want that to be all done. The rest of my mental "to do" list will probably stay in my head.