Saturday, January 20, 2007

Girls' Night Out

Went out tonight with the girls...
Annie, Steph, Lindsie and Julie.
Good times.
It was just so nice to be with good friends again. Old friends. The friends that have been my closest friends over the last five years (or in Julie's case, many more crazy years). The ones who really know me. The ones who I can talk to about anything, really talk to, about real stuff, you know? It was just so nice.
We went to Stanford's -where they have an awesome happy hour menu by the way. And we talked and talked. And then we went across the street to Starbucks and hung out in the comfy chairs and just talked and talked some more. More than four hours of just talking and catching up. It was just so nice. I miss them.



We hung out with my sister and brother-in-law, Heidi and Gabe for most of the day today here at my mom's. They came over and we all had a big lunch and then just hung around, the kids playing with and showing off for their Aunt and Uncle. Trish came over too, but I had already left at that point, so I missed her and Darron. But at least they got some kid time.

Tomorrow afternoon we'll finally see the Kings for a bit. Both Savannah and Sydney are so excited! I'm sure I'll have a ton of pictures tomorrow. I did take quite a few today, but I haven't gone through any yet so I'll try and get to them tomorrow and get a few up on here.
So till then... ta-ta!

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

I am so glad you had fun catching up with the girls! Miss ya!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Last night was so fun Heather - I so miss our time together & it's been great having you visit! I'm really glad it worked for us all to hang out. Looking forward to seeing you later this week!