I hope that you had a great mother's day. Thanks for being a great mother to our children. It was a nice relaxing mother's day not having to run from house to house, and you couldn't have asked for better weather. I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to recognize just a few of the many things that you do for our family.
- Thanks for doing a great job on this blog, keeping everyone updated, I know that they appreciate it.
- Thanks for being better with the kids being grumpy and with a headache than I am any normal time.
- Thanks for doing a great job keeping the house clean and looking good for all the realtors and other people invading our house over the last month.
- Thanks for getting the kids up and ready for their day of beating you up.
- Thanks for continually finding new things for Sawyer to eat (or actually not eat).
- Thanks for keeping up with all of Savannah's interests.
- Thanks for ignore all the sports that I watch on TV.
- Thanks for asking me how golf went even if you don't want/care to know.
- Thanks for being a great mom and wife!