Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to My Wife

Heather,
I hope that you had a great mother's day. Thanks for being a great mother to our children. It was a nice relaxing mother's day not having to run from house to house, and you couldn't have asked for better weather. I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to recognize just a few of the many things that you do for our family.
  • Thanks for doing a great job on this blog, keeping everyone updated, I know that they appreciate it.
  • Thanks for being better with the kids being grumpy and with a headache than I am any normal time.
  • Thanks for doing a great job keeping the house clean and looking good for all the realtors and other people invading our house over the last month.
  • Thanks for getting the kids up and ready for their day of beating you up.
  • Thanks for continually finding new things for Sawyer to eat (or actually not eat).
  • Thanks for keeping up with all of Savannah's interests.
  • Thanks for ignore all the sports that I watch on TV.
  • Thanks for asking me how golf went even if you don't want/care to know.
  • Thanks for being a great mom and wife!

3 comments:

heather said...

I couldn't do all that without you right next to me. Love you.

K.M.L said...

You guys are TOO cute! Love it! You both are great parents....

Kim said...

OK, how freaking cute is that?? And how much do those kids look like Daddy! (Same thing at our house - they call Morgan "Brad Bit" at daycare".

KYIS
(Kim, your Internet stalker) LOL