Sunday, April 01, 2007

stay tuned...

For those of you more interested in the job/relocation/house-hunting/are we really moving or not aspect of our little trip this week..... I am happy to inform you that Ryan told me he would be happy to blog about that today for y'all.

Is it funny that I am so excited about this?
Here's why I'm so happy to have a blogger husband for the day...

1.) I don't have to worry about saying too much (my usual babbling) or deciding which boring or not so boring details to share with the internet... (that would be you readers).

2.) Hopefully he will cover enough so that we don't have to keep telling the same stories and answering the same questions from every single family member and friend we talk to (which is one of the reasons I love having a blog so much!). Not that we mind, it's so just easy to have it all in one place and not have to remember who I told what...

3.) It's Sunday. Is that simply a coincidence or is it too much to hope that this blogging-for-today-husband might return to his blogging-once-a-week status he started with? And the movie quotes??

4.) I think my husband can be slightly amusing (notice I did not say the funniest person I've ever met, Ryan!) and combining that with the fact that I enjoy hearing his take on things while relaying them to our friends and family, I used to find his posts very entertaining.
Definitely more entertaining than my own rambling!

Anyone else miss Ryan's two cents around here?? Be sure and let him know and maybe we can convince him to resume his co-blogging duties. Maybe.

Anyway, you can check back later for the St. Louis details...

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

Yes, we miss hearing Ryan's take on life! I know Mike and I both miss reading it....maybe we can get a little competition between Ryan and Mike blogging 1 day a week. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah,we were both wondering what happened to Ryan's share in the blogging ? AND the movie quotes !?(fun to read but not easy for us to answer)Glad to hear they may soon be re-appearing on a computer near you!!!