Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Have you been reading the last few days?

Because if so, this is just the same old stuff.

-When and exactly where we're moving is still up in the air.
-Savannah still looks (and acts) 10 years older with her new haircut.
-Sawyer is still every bit as much of a mischievous toddler, while at the same time being so stinkin' cute and amusing I can hardly stand it.
-My parents are still here.
-And of course I still have laundry to do.


I went out tonight with "the moms". We had a little girls night out sans the kids with the playgroup/mom's group we started at the beginning of the year. Had a great time just chattin' it up with the girls. Nine of us there tonight. I think there are like 18 or 19 in the group now from around here. It's so interesting to meet so many different women and learn about their different lives; how similar some things are, how we can truly relate to each other in the common things, and at the same time how the roles we play as moms, wives, girlfriends, etc. can be so different for each of us. Great stuff.



p.s. with all the "excitement" of househunting and haircuts around here I completely spaced wishing a Happy Birthday to Ryan's Dad... so here's a little late Happy Birthday to Dave... Hope you enjoyed your day. We were thinking of you!!

1 comment:

Gramps said...

Thanx Heather

I had a good Birthday, We went to Ernestos for dinner it was really good!

Give my love to Savananh,Sawbuddy & of course Ryan

Granpa M.