Friday, December 01, 2006

A glimpse of the Fashionista

Just thought I'd share a collection of shots of Savannah's outfits over the past week. She's still into wearing dresses as often as she can, and I don't know if it's 'cuz she's cold, or doesn't want to mess with tights, or if she's just up on the trends, but she now wants to pair pants with every dress or skirt she wears. That is the trend after all, isn't it? Or was that last year. I obviously have no clue. Here are the various outfits we found SJ in over the past few days... sometimes they match, sometimes not so much.


























































Now this one I know is "in"... she has leggings under a jean skirt.



















And the next day, a jean dress...
Probably not quite what the dictators of fashion had in mind... but that's Savannah for you!





And while we're sharing photos, I have a few of the kids from this morning. Nothing great, just playing together so they were kind of cute. But Sawyer's just waking up from his nap and I need to figure out some lunch for these guys, so I'll have to come back and add these pics later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More,More!!! But I do think you should hold off on that modeling career...

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Very cute! Savannah looks like she's getting tall! Guess what! Lindsie and Bryan are due July 20th! She's about 8 weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

So... where are the Sawyer pics? He may not have as much"style" but I wanna see that smile:)XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows that I'm lacking in the fashion department...too bad I can't have Savannah help me get dressed in the morning.