Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Random pics







Let's just get the random pictures out of the way. I don't know why, but I just really like some of these. They're nothing great, just picts of the kids playing. I guess I just like that everyone looks so happy and having fun...















I have lots to write about, and better pictures from getting our Christmas tree and stuff, but since I mentioned these the other day I had to get around to posting them or I'd never hear the end of it from my mother. I know I've been bad, bad, bad about keeping our Shutterfly albums current.


















Sawyer's been very generous with his kisses lately. And as much as I love the big wet baby kisses, I'm over them. I wish he'd learn to close his mouth and pucker up soon!













Doesn't he just look like he's saying, "okay mom, enough already... seriously!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!Savannah does love her little bro doesn't she. And Sawyer is so smart he can even read upside down. THAT one made me laugh!