Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ughhh...

Normally I don't go into any detail when it comes to any senseless drama I'm wading through with friends or family on this blog... actually I keep thinking I should start another one that no one I know knows about just to vent about things that may put people (including my husband at times) who read our blog here on the defensive. I didn't realize how much I missed keeping a journal until I started writing this blog, and sometimes it's hard not to just spill everything like I would in my writing journals.
Anyway, tonight I had a conversation that just has me all worked up. One of those situations again where I go over and over and over it in my mind trying to go over all the angles of it to see what I did wrong or what I could have done different. Only I didn't really do anything wrong. But I have such a problem leaving it at that when someone is upset at me or hurt and blaming me. So as this is all running through my head, I've been dwelling on it all night, and I have all sorts of urges (since Ryan is sick of hearing about it at this point)... to call someone or email or vent somehow, so I picked this option. But now Ryan is reading over my shoulder saying "I don't think you should do this...". So I won't go into the detail I started out wanting to. But it just makes me want to pull my hair out and say I thought we moved away from family drama.
Ughhh. Happy Holidays, indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, Call me if you want to talk!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know what family drama is like and not being able to write about it... ;) I hope you are feeling better and you know you can always call me if you want to vent and I will do the same! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

With 4 girls there has always been way too much drama. I will try hard to leave you out of it next time Sorry!XOX Mom