Thursday, December 28, 2006

Reservations are made...

Savannah, Sawyer and I are making a trip back to Portland in January.
So excited to see family and friends we haven't seen since we left. And the ones we have seen. It'll be nice to be back.
Not so excited about making the flight by myself with both the kids. And with Sawyer on my lap the whole time. I'm kinda scared of that kid on a plane. He is just all about NOT doing what I want him to do right now. And very into screaming and yelling about it. I'm really hoping some of that subsides in the next few weeks or I may be looking into tranquilizers for him. (I'm just kidding. Mostly.)

We made a trip (here to Michigan for Don and Katie's wedding actually) with Savannah when she was almost just the same age, just over a year old, and it was a piece of cake. She was happy to play on our laps and read books and just hang out and be mellow for the whole plane ride. I keep thinking that is so not how it's going to be with the SawMan! That kid cannot sit still to save his life. Heaven help us!!!

2 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

We can't wait to see you guys - Cade wants to "go to the park to play with Savannah" so hopefully the weather will be as great as it is this week - blue skies - not too cold. I'm so excited to see Sawyers little personality (or big personality it sounds...:) and we will have to have a girls night - let me know what nights are possibilities and who you'd especially like to be included. Yay!
love,
Annie

Anonymous said...

We are ALL excited!!!!!Expect the best for the plane trip,it will be an adventure.One you won't soon forget !!!I'm sure your creativity will come in handy while planning for it .We are counting the days!!! XOXO