Wednesday, July 26, 2006

We have a winner...

I was so busy with posting the pictures I almost forgot...
We have our first winner for Ryan's Movie Quote Trivia! Congratulations to a Ms. K. Laughlin for being the first (and only) to guess the correct answer of "Tommyboy". Thanks for playing K.
(were you trying to be anonymous?)

I knew I would get someone else to make a comment if I pointed out the movie quote "game".
Please guys, make all the comments on any of the posts you want so that I know I'm not just talking into thin air...

3 comments:

Kasey Laughlin said...

Yeah! I am enjoying summer and like reading about you Morrisons, and I wasn't trying to be anonymous :) We miss you guys! Hopefully you'll get to come down in August. :)

nicole said...

totally off the subject... just wanted to say hi on your blog and tooo freakin funny that we have the same name for our blogs HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested