Friday, July 21, 2006

Progress

Not much going on today, just a lazy Friday around here.
We made some progress last night on going through the laundry room. I say the laundry room because that's where the washer and dryer are, but that's only in one little corner of the room. Really it's a whole big room, bigger than our family room. It's kind of been our catch-all for everything we haven't unpacked or don't know what to do with. There's a huge table down there (it's something like 4'x8') and we'll put some shelves in there, so that it's basically just an extra large storage room. For now that's where we'll have our holiday stuff and unpacked boxes (mostly books from school) as well as all the little kitchen appliances we don't have room to store in the kitchen till we remodel.
And my crafts. I finally got all my craft stuff unpacked today and somewhat organized. Yea!! I'm going to use the big table for that for now. After my parents visit and we have a couple more house projects done, I'm looking forward to working on some of my own projects... maybe get some Christmas presents out of the way. And hopefully get some more scrapbooking done too.

I'm going to try and get some more pictures put in the Shutterfly albums later today. I'll let you know when I do.

No comments: