Thursday, March 01, 2007

killing time

I found this fun little time waster on Angelique's blog this morning. Kind of cool... you can go to different online stores and "try" clothes on.
So how do I look?


Look like me? How does my butt look in these jeans?? hahah!

*****

I only got on the computer to put up my pictures for the last few days. But I found myself wandering the web and back here to ramble. I guess I'm just making up these random posts as fillers since we'll be gone all weekend.
We're headed up to the Huff's house on the river again.
I'm very much looking forward to the weekend. Don and Katie couldn't join us this weekend, but Friday is Ryan Barczak's birthday, so they're gonna head up there with us to celebrate with a nice weekend of relaxation. And sledding, and maybe some shopping, and lots of eating and more relaxing.

So I'll be back Monday with lots of pictures and I'm sure a few stories to tell.
Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the outfit but I really think you should let Savannah pick one out for you next time! :)

Kim said...

I'm so dumb - go read the comment I left on Nic's blog LMAO