Thursday, February 01, 2007

Home Sweet Home




We left Portland like this... 55 degrees, sunny, and beautiful...

















And came home to this... 20 degrees, sunny and about 6" of snow...










It's nice to be home!
We still have yet to finish unpacking, but it's nice to be back in our own beds and our own house and of course, with Ryan.
I'm thinking about heading outside to shovel the driveway before it gets even more packed down, since Ryan never got around to it while we were gone and quite a bit more snow fell the day we got home. But take a look at that driveway... it's a long one! Not sure if I'm up for that today.
I'll update more when I get a chance maybe this evening or tomorrow.
And I'll add my P.A.D.s that are overdue over here. I have been taking pictures, I just haven't had a chance to post!
Just so nice to be getting back to normal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So True!Now I can sleep in again. (Your time will come) We LOVED having you,but I am still finding stray cheerios in the guest room.(from Sawyers stash of course)You did good, only 1 toy cell phone left behind!XOXOXO