Tuesday, February 13, 2007

How much snow, you ask?

**Edited in the AM**

Six inches today and still falling.

This was taken about 6pm.







I took this picture because I thought it was funny that our front walk to the steps was clear this morning (I shoveled it late yesterday), and it had disappeared by this evening.
Where did our sidewalk go?






Four hours later...

Forget the sidewalk--
where did our front steps go?

Ryan put it nicely...
We no longer have front steps, we have a front slope.









** here's the latest for you...
this morning we have a mini-sledding hill in front of our door instead of three front steps**


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes,that IS a LOT of snow.It does look very peaceful.I think I prefer the forcast here for Sat. Sunny & 65! We'll see...HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to our Michigan Sweeties!